New Advisors for Steadefi v2 Secure Reboot
GM, Steadefi Community 👋
We are happy to announce that we have successfully completed agreements with a group of exceptional advisors who will play a pivotal role in the future of Steadefi.
The addition of these experienced DeFi veterans to our team marks a significant milestone in our journey towards a successful and secure relaunch.
🙌 Introducing Our New Advisors:
- Daniel Dizon, Founder and CEO, Swell Network
- Abishek Kannan, Head of Research, Swell Network
- Ethan Johnson, Ex-Chief Information Security Officer, Galaxy Digital
- Ömer Demirel, Partner at AVentures DAO
- Rasheed Saleuddin, Partner at AVentures DAO
Each of these advisors brings a unique set of skills and expertise that will improve our protocol's growth, security, governance, and performance.
🌐 Their Expertise in Action
- Strategy for Growth: Our advisors will provide invaluable strategic guidance, helping us to optimize our new suite of products, grow our TVL, and make informed decisions for the benefit of our users.
- Connections and Introductions: Our advisors will also further our efforts to connect with reputable partners and liquidity providers for our current and future vaults.
- Expert Security Guidance and Advisory: Most importantly, our advisors can help us ensure that Steadefi v2 is as comprehensively secure as possible on both the internal and smart contract levels.
🎉 What's Next?
We are gaining momentum toward relaunch, now expected for late October.
Thanks in part to our new advisory team, Steadefi v2 will feature:
- Overhauled security systems with full documentation.
- New vaults built on GMX v2 and Swell’s swETH liquidity.
- Vital partnerships and initiatives that will expand our ecosystem.
- Optimized growth via comprehensive data analytics.
Thank you again to our new advisors and also a big thank you to our community for the ongoing support as we move to a secure v2.
Please stay tuned for more updates and announcements as we work together to make Steadefi the multichain yield hub we had envisioned from the start.